- Wind Speeds in the Fourth Quarter of 2012 Below-Average in Many Regions
- May 30, 2013
AWS Truepower releases wind trends anomaly bulletins for Europe, India and North America
- AWS Truepower Establishes Local Presence in Istanbul, Turkey
- April 24, 2013
New office will provide the Turkish renewable energy market with access to technical consulting, advisory services, software and data for wind and solar technologies.
- Solar Monitoring Systems Video
- March 12, 2013
This short video by AWS Truepower meteorologists provides a thorough introduction to solar site monitoring:
A thorough understanding of a project site’s solar resource is an … Read More »
- AWS Truepower Forms Strategic Partnership With ENERPARK to Serve Eastern Europe
- February 04, 2013
This relationship will expand renewable energy services to Poland, Ukraine, Russia and other Eastern Europe countries.
- AWS Truepower Releases Wind Trends Bulletins for Q3 2012
- December 19, 2012
Third quarter key findings indicate that wind speeds varied throughout India, Europe and North America.
- WEBINAR: The Portfolio Effect for Renewable Energy Projects
- December 06, 2012
In this seminar we discuss the portfolio benefit as it applies to renewable energy projects, introduce our portfolio analysis methodology and the assumptions used.
- WEBINAR: Unlock the Power of Wind Farm Design and Optimization with openWind®
- November 21, 2012
View this previously recorded webinar to learn more about functionality, current offerings and how this innovative software can empower you to do your job better.
- WEBINAR: Operational Analysis of Wind & Solar Projects
- November 12, 2012
In this webinar, we will share exclusive insights into our methodology and describe the factors that affect the final energy production estimate…
- Attend AWS Truepower’s Wind and Solar Project Finance Webinar Series
- October 31, 2012
Series will cover the technical aspects of wind & solar project development and assessment as they relate to project financing, acquisitions, re-financing, and optimization.
- North American Windpower: Floating Offshore LIDAR System Planned For Gulf Of Maine
- October 18, 2012
AWS Truepower and others establish R&D partnership to gather deepwater hub-height wind measurements.
- AWS Truepower Releases Wind Trends Bulletins for Q2 2012
- September 24, 2012
Second Quarter Wind Resources Vary Throughout Europe, India and North America. Learn more and download all three bulletins.
- AWS Truepower & Aires Renewables Form Partnership in Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay
- August 01, 2012
Years of experience in providing renewable energy solutions will benefit these rapidly growing markets.
- White Paper: Reducing Uncertainty in Solar Energy Estimates
- July 10, 2012
With solar photovoltaic (PV) projects, a major area of risk is quantifying the expected annual energy production and uncertainty. One of the most significant drivers is … Read More »
- Draker and AWS Truepower Team Up to Provide Turnkey Solar Resource Assessments
- July 10, 2012
The creation of a joint marketing alliance will offer start-to-finish bankable solar resource and energy production reports.
- WEBINAR: Wind & Solar Project Due Diligence
- June 25, 2012
An in-depth look at risks that can make or break a project.
A recording of this webinar is now available!