- AWS Truepower Recognized as Innovative, Impactful and Intriguing
- June 22, 2011
Independent research and advisory firm identifies AWS Truepower in its Cool Vendors in Solar Energy Report.
- AWS Truepower Research Confirms Deep-Array Wake Effect Can Occur in Onshore Wind Projects
- June 21, 2011
AWS Truepower updates and improves Deep-Array Wake Model used in openWind® wind plant design & optimization software.
- AWS Truepower, LLC Receives Export Achievement Award
- June 10, 2011
US Congressman Paul Tonko presents AWS Truepower CEO with Export Achievement Award.
- Did you miss us at WINDPOWER 2011?
- June 06, 2011
Contact us at email@example.com for information on product announcements.
- Development of a National Map for Global Horizontal Irradiance
- June 06, 2011
Marie Schnitzer, Director of Solar Services presented at ASES in May 2011. It includes methodology, validation, results and future work.
- AWS Truepower Global Expansion Continues in Europe
- June 01, 2011
AWS Truepower introduces new product line to support project development and operational assessments throughout Europe
- Visit Us at WINDPOWER
- May 23, 2011
Visit with AWS Truepower staff at Booth #2559 during the WINDPOWER 2011 Conference and Exhibition in Anaheim, California, May 22-25. Meet and discuss our suite … Read More »
- Schnitzer Presents at Renewable Energy World North America
- April 14, 2011
Marie Schnitzer, Director of Solar Services, presented “Project Finance Lessons Learned: Can Solar Leverage Those From the Wind Industry?” at REW NA 2011.
- Making Smart Solar Site Assessments
- April 11, 2011
Dr. Bruce Bailey, President & CEO, will be taking part in the Making Smart Solar Site Assessments webinar, being held on April 13, 2011.
- Visit AWS Truepower in Chennai
- April 01, 2011
- AWS Truepower Achieves an Exceptional Standard of Accuracy in Newly Released India Map
- March 15, 2011
AWS Truepower announces a new India wind map available through the windNavigator® platform.
- AWS Truepower Announces Expanded Global Presence
- March 14, 2011
Combining forces with long-time joint venture partner, Meteosim Truewind, AWST expands global footprint and looks optimistically at the future of renewables both domestically and abroad.
- Preliminary Study Finds Favorable Wind Conditions off Atlantic Coast
- February 21, 2011
NYSERDA releases preliminary results from four studies to assess the offshore wind development potential.
- Asset Management Webinar
- February 15, 2011
View our free webinar which discusses the importance of understanding “normal operations” for your wind plant and how to leverage existing SCADA data.
- Arkansas Wind Study Announced
- February 08, 2011
Arkansas attracts new wind farm developers to the state by launching tall tower wind study.